Staying hydrated with your trusted Wilkins Distilled water is now made even more sulit as you can get up to P500 cashback via PayMaya.
Just look for the specially-marked label on the product whenever you purchase a 7L Wilkins Distilled bottle, and you will receive instant prizes of P5, P50, or P500 cashback vouchers via PayMaya until January 31, 2022.
To enjoy this instant reward, all you have to do is follow these simple steps:
- Scan the QR code in the Wilkins Distilled 7L bottle label.
- Open the landing page, read the mechanics, and click on the promo button that will either:
- Prompt you to download and create a verified PayMaya account if you don’t have one yet
- Open the PayMaya app and log in
- Users with newly-created accounts will be prompted to enter the unique promo code in the app, while existing users can either tap the button on the landing page to go straight to the Worth a Win sa Wilkins Mission or tap the Wilkins banner found the PayMaya homepage.
- Enter your unique code and get a cashback voucher.
- Don’t forget to claim your Voucher in the PayMaya app within 60 days after receipt!
Check out the full mechanics at this link. Once you get your cashback via PayMaya, you can add it to your daily budget and use it to buy prepaid load, bills, groceries, and so much more!
Enjoy cashless convenience for your everyday transactions with PayMaya. Download the app FOR FREE and register to unlock a safe and convenient shopping experience.
PayMaya is the only end-to-end digital payments ecosystem enabler in the Philippines, with platforms and services that cut across consumers, merchants, communities, and government.
It provides more than 41 million Filipinos access to financial services through its consumer platforms. Customers can conveniently pay, add money, cash out or remit through its over 380,000 digital touchpoints nationwide. Its Smart Padala by PayMaya network of over 60,000 partner agent touchpoints serves as last-mile digital financial hubs in communities, providing the unbanked and underserved access to digital services. Through its enterprise business, it is the largest digital payments processor for key industries in the country, including “every day” merchants such as the largest retail, food, gas, and eCommerce merchants, as well as government agencies and units.