We all have our favourite pieces in our wardrobe. But if you’re like most people, chances are some of them are too tight, especially with all that festive bingeing you’ve done over the holidays. That’s where shapewear for women comes in for a quick confidence boost. These pieces work by using a tight, stretchy fabric to squeeze and smoothen all the rolls and lumps, creating a slimmer physique and enhancing your natural silhouette. It’s kind of magical.
If you’ve got a big event coming up and you want a little something extra to help you look and feel your best, there’s no harm in using high-tech fabrics and clothing design to give yourself a helping hand and a super sleek silhouette. Shapewears are available in a diverse range of styles, shapes, colors, patterns, and types. Well, some people may know what shapewear is but do not have the idea when it comes to usability. Shapewear has become one of the important wardrobe collections for women these days.
How do you decide which will work best for your body and your wardrobe? Here’s a guide to choosing the best waist trainer for women for you:
- Stick To Your Size
Whether it’s party, casual or corporate wear, shapewear can transform the overall look and uplift your confidence. That is why always stick to your size when choosing your shapewear. With the right shapewear, you can achieve the perfect hourglass figure along with complimenting the dress.
- Look for cotton-blend shapewear to keep you cool
Shapewear is typically made of nylon and spandex, both synthetic fabrics that don’t breathe. That’s great in colder climates, where you want to retain as much body heat as possible, but in the warmer months, it makes you more prone to sweat.
- Choose a full-bodysuit for overall shaping
The bodysuit is popular because it creates a head-to-toe streamlined shape, saving you the trouble of finding separate top and bottom pieces that work. The all-over coverage is a plus for women who “want to minimize a larger chest, but it has a chest-flattening effect like that of many sports bras.
- Trust only recommend online shop to buy
There might be a lot of online shop that sells shapeware but only buy to those recommend by your friends or with good feedback like Sculptshe official. Sculptshe mainly focuses on women’s shaperwear and activewear. Every woman deserves to live every day looking and feeling her best. At Sculptshe, they empower you to be confident, sexy and poised with exceptional-quality shapewear that enhances your natural beauty.
Here are my top two products from their shop that I like:
- 360° shaping (tummy, back, hips, waist).
- Adjustable straps.
- High compression.
- Zipper gusset closure.
- Anti-rolling strips.
- Functions: sweating, waist trainer, thigh trimmer
- Pressure rating: shape
- Thickness: thick
- Neoprene fabric, comfortable to wear when you work out, can make you sweat and keep your abdomen warm;
- Embossed design, soft against the skin, nonslip neoprene for exceptional support throughout any activity;
- The high waist design is to provide target compression which you can slim your waist and your thigh, lift your hips at the same time;
- Detachable wrap strap at waist, provide strong compression support, easy to use;